Looking for a contractor

As the title suggests I'm currently Looking to hire a contractor.

You will only need to do flat glass and it may only be one job a week for a bit.

I'm happy to pay $20 per m2 and you will always be paid at completion if each job.

Night work available and will be payed more accordingly.

I do expect a high quality install, I don't leave gaps and I spend extra time prepping. Ideally I want someone who cares more about the job they do compared to how quick or how much they can get. Hopefully somebody enthusiastic about their job who is interested in Film itself.

Larger commercial jobs come by and willing to negotiate for rate of pay.

Jobs will be precut to the size of your liking and you will always get spares. You will be given new tools (anything you need) once but for free including tool box and sprayer. I do expect you to look after them. You will have all access to any ladders, laser levels, drop sheets etc.

You won't need to quote but I do expect you to not just turn up on time but be pleasant and have a good attitude to customer service. Half of my customers are on a personal level with my business and my service and knowledge is what gets my work so I expect you to respect that.

All jobs will have at least a weeks notice and will be booked to your convenience. I will have a uniform for you to wear. I don't care about hair style or tattoos etc. I care about your skill with a knife.

I will do whatever I can to help you with a job and I expect you to make mistakes just as I do.

You don't work for me, you make me money so realistically I will work for you.

I'm not a boss, I need help with the work load and know what it takes to get somebody I can trust.

If you are willing to come with me on a job please let me know. I don't care about speed at all. Not at all.

I will be watching your technique and I will check your work though, and honestly after each job I will follow up with the client too. It by no means equals any pressure, it is just what I do with my own work and it is always my reputation and my job.

If you want to come on a job with me let me know, I will pay you for it.

PM me for details

Thanks guys

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always make time for new connections just need a weeks notice

Okay, sure

Got a job for you already, installing some safety decals, 1m of it.

Address is: 1/2 Iwouldneverhireyou St. Hacktown NSW

Your a fool to think I would ever trust you with one of my jobs, let alone actually work with you

You were just offering.....

Listen hoolio, your a low baller, you use b grade film, you talk and look like an idiot, AND you think your black. Your a complete banana.

You are the type of person that keeps Tinting cars because you can't do anything better. I keep tinting because I know I can do better. If you ever REALLY figure that out your one step closer to actually worthy of being in this great industry. Till then your just a hinderance on its growth

To even think that we are on the same scale is a major mishap on your behalf.

Granted, every now and then your good for a laugh, but please don't get confused to think we're doing anything more than laughing AT you.

Peace out hoolio

Archived