Rear window

I've been practicing tinting rear windows for a little now and I have gotten much better. I was tinting a Lexus and got it all shrunk perfect and got it inside on the glass and near the bottom of the window I had these fingers that wouldn't go away. There was a brake light very much in the way. Could this have happened because of an improper squeegee technique? Thanks

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bulldozer on the left works perfect behind MOST brake lights, if its too tight then use the tool on the right and swipe from one side to the other, if u need pressure u can sometimes double up the tool and hold two of them sandwiched against each other.

On more good method is to use the BIG FOOT, wrap it in paper and push down, (make sure to wrap in paper)

Cheers!

Of course with anything,,it's practice!!  The bulldozer on the left takes some getting used to.  If you are not careful you can pull the tint edge as you remove the tool.  It won't take but a couple of time doing this and you will figure out "how not to mess it up"   :D

The green whale tale tool is a really good one for me.  Always keep the tint wet when using this or any of these tools.  Once you get used to swiping with the whale tale, it will get all of that last little bit of solution at the bottom behind the light   :thumb

Archived