Rain X

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you... That was hard to put into proper words. But basically,,, the curved cut is causing the film to shrink sideways instead of up and down.

Yeah your right cuz when I would shrink the fingers they would come back up. I just got a new heat gun its better then the one I got thanks for your help. m going to give a shot on Friday I'll let you know what's happens..??its a small window but I tink I need to cut it bigger then the window cuz I would make the pattern cuz of the wiper.!!

Thank you... That was hard to put into proper words. But basically,,, the curved cut is causing the film to shrink sideways instead of up and down.

Ok next time I shrink a window m going to make a video of it and m going to post it on here. M going to make on for that Honda insight on Friday

whats up ppl!! been mia for so long that my original accnt was deleted or i jus cant remember my original password! HA!

i jus wanted to chime in on  above post...... i dont think that anything on the outside surface of the glass, (rainX) will affect the shrinking process. mayb alot more static but not to the point where u cant shrink.  

Archived