anybody ever do one of these

Guest Blade

On those if the back windows are rubber gaskets then I take 'em out. The side cargo doors are kind of a pain because of the metal frame. Other than that it's cake.

Guest fastlanedesigns

Yeah, what Blade said. That metal frame is a little challenging to get the film on clean, but it's doable. Hope you charged them out the wazoo though. :thumb

Guest tinterjim

If you don't want to take out the glass, I always notch the rubber on the inside, then cut 3 sides of the film leaving 1 long( I usually leave the bottom long). When I get the film to the inside I slide it till there is no light gap , then trim the long side. Done. :thumb

just go done with this thing and it was HELL!!! it was his work vehicle and had stuff jam packed to the top. He took the top half out and had a board for me to lay on, no head room and had to scrap two pieces because of contamination from just trying to crawl around in there. and those buttons were hell, I did the X pattern but still couldn't seem to get a good circle cut. he doesn't plan on cleaning the windows since he just stacks everything in there anyways. But you shoulda saw how much CRAP was imbedded in the window. tons of metal and almost looked like welding slag, thought I had a contamination problem so I peeled the film back and looked at it, nothing. looked at the glass and I could see little bumps and tryed scrapin it with my scraper real quick and it just bumped over the bumps. I was pissed, I know he's gonna @#$% about that :lol I shoulda charged more...needless to say that night I had a few beers :mad

Archived