Madico Offers New Paint Protection Film

Another big player enters the PPF world then.

Will drive prices south I believe.

We all seem to have our favourite films, change will only happen with deals and lower prices.

Unless the market increases massively there will be a whole load of stock sitting in storage around the world.

Films are so similar nowadays.

Good to see this. I disagree with prices going south. If you know the product and the time involved in the installation process and the skill set it takes to do this, then pricing should be easy. It's the shops that don't have experience selling or installing the film that will screw the market up price wise. Everyone can't do PPF and some won't even try it, so I don't feel that will hurt the market.

Good to see this. I disagree with prices going south. If you know the product and the time involved in the installation process and the skill set it takes to do this, then pricing should be easy. It's the shops that don't have experience selling or installing the film that will screw the market up price wise. Everyone can't do PPF and some won't even try it, so I don't feel that will hurt the market.

I think pro3 was referring to material prices and not retail pricing for installation. I for one would love to see material prices come down a bit with more competition as it would improve margins on the install side.

I think pro3 was referring to material prices and not retail pricing for installation. I for one would love to see material prices come down a bit with more competition as it would improve margins on the install side.
Makes sense

Rightlook,

Keep the $$$ amounts to yourself out of respect for all installers on here please. Actual customers looking to have PPF installed are on here all the time gathering information and a lot of members, myself included, really don't need to have them knowing an estimated cost of a roll of film. Just making you aware for future posts.

Thanks.

Can one of the moderators please delete that post please?

~A

Archived