Global QDP Ceramic 20 and 30

Hello Husnu,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you have seen the QDP, the base film is identical.  You cannot tell the difference without some kind of IR or TSER metering equipment.  Of course this does not help you if you have not seen the QDP.  Can you give me your precise location so I can forward your inquiry to the appropriate regional distributor?

Thanks,

Howard

Hello Howard. I am interested in QDP Ceramic so I wondered how this films look on the tinted car window, how they look after application.

My location is Turkey. Unfortunately none of its distributor near me.

Thanks and sory for my language :)

Hello Husnu,

I think your English is pretty good !

Shipping to Turkey is not a problem.  Please email me at howard@buytint.com

Our Export Desk will take good care of you.

Regards,

Howard

I've been using Global QDP for years and just starting using the QDP Ceramic when I went independent this past winter. So far I like the way it handles and shrinks. Color is pretty damn close to the QDP and matches the black boarders around the windows. Which I'm picky about. Its a bit thicker then I'm used to compared to F1 Pinnacle but I get used to it. Anyways here my own car I just did two weeks ago. It's the QDP Ceramic 33% all around.

7EF7195F-85A7-4B38-BB7B-A644B4B9F5FF_zps

EA8D3FF6-3D37-4343-B517-546D117C9687_zps

I've done three cars in QDP Ceramic 33. The film is thick and agressive adhesive. Used JJ shampoo on the first two then Dawn on the third. Dawn was better just have to get down the proper amount per gallon of water.

Hello Husnu,

I think your English is pretty good !

Shipping to Turkey is not a problem.  Please email me at howard@buytint.com

Our Export Desk will take good care of you.

Regards,

Howard

Hey Howard,

Interested in knowing where else you send Global to?  I used to get film from GFD (Grant) here in Australia but I am of the understanding that he stopped selling it.  Is there anyone else in Australia that sells it?

Archived