Easiest films to work with

Hey guys,

I am learning how to window tint, and have been working with an experienced tinter to learn the technique.  I am improving, but not where I need to be to be doing it for money.

Anyway, I have been researching tint films, and was wondering what you all think of Solar Guard Galaxie?  Is it durable and fairly easy to work with?  Currently, I have been working a lot with Madico Charcool, which I really do like, but I want to explore with some different films.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I am biased here, but I know we have one the easiest film to work with, ScyTek Window Film, its American made with life time warranty, its easy to shrink, hard SR coat.

very clear, if you want to know more about this film, Please call me at 818-767-8590 from 8:00 to 5:00 Pacific time.

Greg

Hey guys,

I am learning how to window tint, and have been working with an experienced tinter to learn the technique. I am improving, but not where I need to be to be doing it for money.

Anyway, I have been researching tint films, and was wondering what you all think of Solar Guard Galaxie? Is it durable and fairly easy to work with? Currently, I have been working a lot with Madico Charcool, which I really do like, but I want to explore with some different films.

Ive worked with alot of flims if you feel comfortable using madico us till you get window tinting down then start exploring. Some cheap flims are harder to work with

Hey guys,

I am learning how to window tint, and have been working with an experienced tinter to learn the technique.  I am improving, but not where I need to be to be doing it for money.

Anyway, I have been researching tint films, and was wondering what you all think of Solar Guard Galaxie?  Is it durable and fairly easy to work with?  Currently, I have been working a lot with Madico Charcool, which I really do like, but I want to explore with some different films.

Ease of use usually comes with experience with a film.  I can tint with just about anything, but the longer I tint with the same film the stranger it is for me to tint with something else!

All films have their issues and strengths.  Find what you are comfortable with and tint!

Hey guys,

Ease of use usually comes with experience with a film.  I can tint with just about anything, but the longer I tint with the same film the stranger it is for me to tint with something else!

All films have their issues and strengths.  Find what you are comfortable with and tint!

yup she is right.

Archived