New shrinking methods

Here's a link to what you're talking about (pocket shrinking). I'd only recomment it on really hard-to-shrink films like Huper Ceramic or a film that ghosts really easily.  It's a more even shrink but a little more time consuming. Prob worth the extra time in some cases. 

https://youtu.be/tWGLL-XxJnk

I don't mean for this to come off as the wrong way at all just curious, but you find it more time consuming? Or is it you're finding it more time consuming for Huper? 

In my experiences I find it a lot faster, maybe that's just me. But I find when getting the technique down the shrink because a lot easier and much quicker. 

It's better and faster for films that require it. Otherwise, regular-shrinking films are just easier the traditional ways.

Here's a link to what you're talking about (pocket shrinking). I'd only recomment it on really hard-to-shrink films like Huper Ceramic or a film that ghosts really easily.  It's a more even shrink but a little more time consuming. Prob worth the extra time in some cases. 

https://youtu.be/tWGLL-XxJnk

I don't mean for this to come off as the wrong way at all just curious, but you find it more time consuming? Or is it you're finding it more time consuming for Huper? 

In my experiences I find it a lot faster, maybe that's just me. But I find when getting the technique down the shrink because a lot easier and much quicker. 

It's better and faster for films that require it. Otherwise, regular-shrinking films are just easier the traditional ways.

Ah yes, I can agree with that!

Regular films I shrink traditionally as well unless theres a corner that's being difficult.

Crystalline is the only film I pocket shrink since it distorts too easily if hit too soon, which makes the shrinking process even longer. Pocket shrinking cuts that by half if not more while using that film. 

Archived