Your Favorite Album of 2004 is?

Guest stoliontherocks

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol @ meff speakin of that where the hell is notwellmungman??

I have not seen the "sunshine state mofo" on in a couple of days... Must be doing the limbo on the beach or something....wait I just looked over my shoulder....I had to check to see if he was there, he wasn't. :thumb

Guest TINTFXold

how in in the shitz can a man legitmatly post a favorite cd for a yr in thats 1st quarter is just coming to an end...........................

hello newbie, welcome to ballbuster central :jerkit:mad

Guest MungMan
:jerkit @ meff speakin of that where the hell is notwellmungman??

I have not seen the "sunshine state mofo" on in a couple of days... Must be doing the limbo on the beach or something....wait I just looked over my shoulder....I had to check to see if he was there, he wasn't. :mad

?? you are nutz meff. I am glad that my post about GodSmack some how made me your admirer, anyway I'm still here just been busy the last few weeks. Best album for 04?

Oprah's Pop Star Challenge 2004 :mad:mad

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id...duct&cmp=%20%20

:jerkit @ meff speakin of that where the hell is notwellmungman??

I have not seen the "sunshine state mofo" on in a couple of days... Must be doing the limbo on the beach or something....wait I just looked over my shoulder....I had to check to see if he was there, he wasn't. :mad

?? you are nutz meff. I am glad that my post about GodSmack some how made me your admirer, anyway I'm still here just been busy the last few weeks. Best album for 04?

Oprah's Pop Star Challenge 2004 :mad:mad

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id...duct&cmp=%20%20

Dees Nutz Jigga. Dude C'mon a fockin oprha cd??? I guess the obese women now have an official soundtrack to listen to as they are driving their minivans down the road.

Guest Troy Walsh

I agree with everyone else. It's too early to claim a favorite album in '04. I would have to say though that Evanescence has been rockin' in my CD player as of late. There's some good shat on there...

Archived