The easiest shrink method

Friends!
I have few cars already darkened with for better or worse effect. I still have a problem with shrinking film. I use gloves and is it much better.
At this point I put film on the wet window, I do H-sign and I shrink it. As I see it is called a wet method, isn't it?
From what I read and watch videos on YouTube the most popular is a dry method .  I have few questions...
1. Is dry method the same as the method with the SOAP?
2. Which way is easier and better for a beginner and why?
3. Maybe have you got a movie whitch I could follow. There are a lot of movies at Yotube but everyone makes it always a little different
Thank you and best regards.
Sorry with my English

Let me see what I can do to help. Dry method is a lot easier. Basically what you are going to do is clean the outside of the glass. After that you can use a wash cloth rubbed down with a bar of soap, and wipe down the glass to leave a residue and allow to dry. You may also want to try using a dryer sheet. After cleaning the glass, spray down the dryer sheet with water and smear it over the window and allow to dry. After whatever you decide to use drys, place the film on the back glass, do your h-pattern and rough cut then shrink away. The dry soap or dryer sheet allows the film to move more freely and gives the film more area to shrink. Good Luck!  :thumb

SOAP wrap in cloth, dampen it with water and rub all over the glass. When it dries use a wet cloth to make a sign H and put on the window film.

Then do squeegee sign H and shrink?

Archived