THE BODYFENCE ppf by HEXIS

u7bwx.png

Hello everyone!

New to this forum and would like to introduce the Hexis brand.

HEXIS is one of the top leading manufacturers of vinyl wraps and paint protection films in the world - and HEXIS is THE leading manufacturer in all of Europe.  We research and develop all of our products in France and our U.S. headquarters/distribution center is located in Corona, California.  We also have subsidiaries all over the world in several different countries.

Our paint protection film, named BODYFENCE, is a:

- self-healing

- optically clear (no orange peel) 

- flexible, conformable, stretchable

- self-cleaning

- 8 mil (with adhesive)

...film that has a warranty up to 10 years against yellowing and cracking (depending on climate and geographical region).

A lot of our customers say it's a cross-breed between Suntek and Xpel - tackier than Suntek and more flexible than Xpel (which was enough for them to make the switch).  Easy application with a slip-solution of water & alcohol OR water & baby shampoo works perfectly fine - or you can apply it with our HEX GEL.

As some of you may already know, HEXIS makes TOP quality products and most of our products are more fair in pricing than our competitors.  Whether you're looking for a new primary ppf or wanting another option for your customers, the BODYFENCE will deliver - with a warranty to back it up.

If any of you have ANY questions, feel free to give me a call at 951-739-5999 OR email me at vorada@hexisusa.com - I'll be more than happy to help in any way possible.  We also deliver all over the U.S. and Canada.

Vorada

Hexis USA Rep

Corona, CA

951-739-5999

Archived