2009 Malibu bg HELP!

Likemytintz

What is my problem with the small curves on the Malibu, and charger as well. Three weeks ago a Malibu rolls in I've tinted 2 prior and both were a pita! This one was bad I couldn't get my top corners to form. I was using ATC, dry soap shrink. H, anchor . Tint makes huge fingers in top corners to form down and just before I get it past border **** creases on me. When I split fingers and heat it down the next finger starts moving horizontal and gets worse the more I pull and shrink. Same spot on the newer chargers. I nail the rest of cars just as easy as the rear looks. Tinting is fun work until one of these roll in here. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

When you claim ATC, I am assuming you are talking about Asian Trade Corporation film? If that's the case, you may want to consider using a different film. One of the local installers around my area uses the same junk. He is actually a dude that help me get into tinting 15 years ago. I stopped in one day to pay a visit and he was installing it on a car. I asked him if I could shrink the back glass to get an idea of how it works. It sucked! Even using the dryer sheet method, the film was real tacky to the glass and wanted to crease very easy if trying to shrink it and smooth it out too fast. 

Archived