Socal automotuve window tinters needed!!

$3,500 base salary for experienced installers. With bonus incentives we offer you can make $5,000/$6,000 a month! Company vehicle and gas card provided for qualified applicants. We tint wholesale only so that means no old cars. We tint 2013 and newer. We use only 3M and knowledge of Crystalline film would be a plus, can train if you aren't familiar with the line of film. Call, text or reply to this post.

-Aaron 714-719-7050

Guest temonunez26

$3,500 base salary for experienced installers. With bonus incentives we offer you can make $5,000/$6,000 a month! Company vehicle and gas card provided for qualified applicants. We tint wholesale only so that means no old cars. We tint 2013 and newer. We use only 3M and knowledge of Crystalline film would be a plus, can train if you aren't familiar with the line of film. Call, text or reply to this post.

-Aaron 714-719-7050

Hi Aaron,

My name is Temo and I have been tinting for 2.5 years. I have experience with Suntek, Madico, ASWF, 3M, Spectra Photosync and HuperOptik, I can install in 2.5 hours or less. I also have experience with high end autos, commercial, residential, and security film applications. I have a professional appearance, extensive background in customer service, & sales experience.

Kind regards, thank you very much for your time. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Temo Nuñez

760-895-3000

Archived