Somebody please save my a$$

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in white lake Michigan. Have a used car lot in dearborn and walled lake I sometimes tint for. If I was to tint for free, they

would be more then happy to give us all the cars we wanted to play with. stock units, they are not that picky. great place for my

traing classes. I know alot of tinters in michigan, sometimes we get together for a exchange of talent for a afternoon to learn from

each other.

Kindergarden thru 12th grade we get graded, A B C D. A report card. after high school or college we still get grades.

Its known as your W-2 or 1099. yes I watch alot of vids, read alot here, study often on how to improve my grades every year.

I am in rochester hills!! Maybe 30 minutes from white lake. I have been tinting, studying, reading, watching videos nonstop for the last 5 1/2 months. I have great ability and am in need of professional training! Do you know jason from darkside window tinting? He has tinted all my cars and one of the best tinters i have ever met.

I cant believe how close you are and am very interested. I have tinted about 50 cars so far in my short 5 month career. No complaints yet. I am a perfectionist and treat each car like my own. I want to go into business eventually. My best friend owns a car audio shop and we are thinking about merging. I have called a few tint shops to see if they were willing to train me but no bites yet. This is a great opportunity and i hope to make something of it!

I wish you would have posted this one week ago. I was desparetly seeking an apprentice and just hired a newbie with no experience.

I took 4 days off to train him in my garage. melted his brain for three LOL lots to absorb. check out my vid on tint for newbies.

teachs proper cutting tecniques. day one that is what we did. I have a 4x4 glass panel for that excercise. do not merge with your

bud. Sub contract. I write off a portion of my house and utilities for a home based biz. I have no overhead for the most part.

3-5grand rent a grand a month heat in winter, not. I am a LLC and can show you the ropes. my last three trainees own there own biz

now and are doing great. my new hire, I asked for a 12 month commitment before he starts his own biz. You can make great money if you

do it right. Last guy I trained is based at 10mile and mound. he would probably be cool with taking you on the road for a day or two

or we can get together and play.

Wow that is too bad! you wouldnt have had to train me that exstensively! I have already learned almost everything from playing with cars. If your new hire doesnt work out, please contact me. Also, i would love to get on the road with your last employee, or even better yet get together with you. Regardless, i need a mentor. The weather is going to be getting cold here soon and i probably wont have many cars to do and i dont want to lose my touch. Also, i dont really want to go into business with my bud, it was just a decent opportunity to get started. I would rather be an LLC like you mentioned. What do you recommend i do man? Im sorry for being so forward but i want to tint with you or with your guy on mound. I have skill and i want to perfect it and put it to use. I am working a side job a couple days a week at a restaurant right now to make all ends meet. But i want to focus on tinting. My number is 586-855-3666 if you want to contact me. If not keep in touch on here! My name is Brandon

If you don't know, what you don't know. How can you possibly know. don't take that the wrong way. profound statement I learned

years ago. you can always learn more. I am. I'm 50 now 3 bulging one herniated disc 2 enthrouched nerves looking to get out.

maybe go back to training or something a little hard on my body. thought my son was going to take over. he does'nt like the travel or

the seasonal change in sales. yes we don't work alot in winter. my last offer to him just to tint was 52k plus bonuses. 5k christmas.

or maybe i just handle the books and the politics and pay people to do the work. still trying to figure this out before I collaspe.

will give ya a call

Rob

Archived