L.O.T.P. #487

I don't do movie theaters.  I can't stand the whole process.  For many reasons.   :nope

Was reading an article yesterday about one of the chains now inspecting bags, claiming it's in the name of safety. Many think it's about bringing in food... but they say it's to check for weapons, even though NONE of the recent events involved anyone bringing anything into the theater in a bag.  

Just something else to hassle normal people and do absolutely nothing in preventing future tragedies.

I don't go nearly as much as I used to,, I'd rather watch it on my own entertainment system.  :thumb

It's not the danger I worry about.  And I used to work for Regal, who is doing the searches.  It's a double win for them to search.  Safety and bringing food in.  

I can't stand the filth.  The only thing nastier than a movie theater floor is a big city cab floor.  

Also, that many different types of people crammed into the same room.  Everyone acts different and elevated emotional levels don't help.  Someone is always going to bother someone else.  Or smell like they never take a bath.  

I also hate the smell of popcorn, after working through the smell of burnt popcorn everyday  :wrong  

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived