PPF questions from a new member

Hi everyone, came across this site looking for information on PPF for my recently- purchased truck, lot of good info!!  But I still have some questions.

Has anyone had any experience with Ziebart's Z-Shield PPF?    (Is it made by another company & re-branded for Ziebart?)

A local Ziebart shop offers this with a lifetime warranty, but I haven't been able to find any reviews or info on the product.

Only a couple other local shops that do PPF offer 3M products but these do not seem to rate too highly from what I read.

Another shop uses the 3m products as well as Titan, and was open to the idea of installing a pre-cut Xpel kit if I chose to go that route. (I have found the pre-cut kit online as the nearest Xpel install shop is 2 hours away.)

Any info on Titan films and their quality? 

As I anticipate keeping the vehicle for 10 years, and it is kept outside, year-round in Wisconsin what would be the recommended length of time the ppf would last or where I should consider having it removed/replaced?

Was looking at having the front bumper cap, front of hood & front fenders, mirrors and headlamps done.

Is it okay to use ppf on driving/fog lamps?

Thanks for any help with the questions above.

Archived