BG's made easy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea behind the box fan, is sort of like a down draft booth. Set the box fan up near the vehicle with the fan pulling away from the car, not at it. Now set a filter on the pull side. The filter will suck to the fan and it will trap debris and still allow you to have some air movement. It's a cheap way to filter the moving air. :thumb

Oh OK

I have a question about the trigger you guys use? Is it the ts4000 and you use the green canister that is 8000?

The green tank is my old propane(pretty sure that will work also),,but i didn't want to waste the map gas(yellow tank) for checking it out

The 8000 kit/yellow tank,map gas and trigger=ultra swirl flame tip is $50 Home depot

Rob Forbes is the channel. just started it so I could help a few with some vids. have a couple used car lots I work with, so if

anyone has something they want to see, I might be able to vid it for you. used to train back in the 90's but ya make more tinting

then ya do training. conceptual tinting i call it. not only how, but why. time=money, so the more cars you do the more cash you

can make. when reps call me to evalute film, i dont care if its 10 or 20 more or less, i want to save 5 or ten min a car to be

interested. face it, window tint is all labor.

Archived