Pride window film distribution in Houston ?

Where is this film produced?? Global, Dragon???

That is a question you probably won't have answered. Lots of users on here loving the SolarFX film that they are selling. They are also selling Global.

Should be the same film offering at Pride Distributing.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a question you probably won't have answered. Lots of users on here loving the SolarFX film that they are selling. They are also selling Global.

I might still be confused.... Is it Pride distribution selling Solar fx film or is the film named Pride Window Film?'

I might still be confused.... Is it Pride distribution selling Solar fx film or is the film named Pride Window Film?'

Please allow me to shed some light on this situation for you. Vogler Enterprises, Inc. (VEI) is a 43 year old, Privately held company that owns multiple companies, as does the likes of Eastman Chemicals (ie Llumar, Suntek, Huper Optik, Formula One). Several of the companies that VEI owns is SolarFX Window Films, Dragon Distributing, and Pride Distributing. If you have any questions pertaining to any of the aforementioned companies/brands please feel free to contact me at 800-825-3746 or if located in TX, LA, OK, NM, please feel free to contact Matt at our Houston location Pride Distributing at 855-999-8468. 

Thanks and have a great day!

Shawn

Just to shed some light on Pride...I've been using them for a few years. Matt and Angie are the best to deal with. When I need something they will make sure I get it, when there is a problem they solve it, not to mention the film which is Solar FX, is a film I know will last and be profitable for any tint shop.

Thank you tint103, we appreciate the kind words. Matt & Angie provide an exceptional customer service experience for our Southern customers! We appreciate your kind words and continued support of our film brand!

Welcome to the forum . Call dragon and they will send u a sample tube of film to try. Awesome guys and if u read around the forum youll see alot of people agree. I carry the carbonfx series cause it black dyed film with a lifetime warranty on film and your labor. So if somethin happens ur covored. Give em a call and try it . They also carry global films too.attachicon.gifcatalogheader.jpg

Thank you for your continued support EER, you are an important and valued business partner!

Thanks Shawn, I need to learn more about your company it appears!

Keep doing it great like you always do!!

Cheers

Maybe one of these days when you and Alexia are in Missouri we could meet up. It would be a pleasure any day to make your aquaintance.

Archived