Pride window film distribution in Houston ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane98on, welcome to the forum :beer

I wish I could help ya but never heard of it. When I order out of Houston I order from Phillip at Solar Control Films warehouse there. Phillip sells the Global brand and has a great white box film as well if you are looking for that. Be very careful when buying white box or reboxed film. Since I know SCF has deep pockets and will be around forever I stick with them.

Upppps I see you have 15 years in da business so I'm prolly singing to the choir!

Stick around tintdude and post it up!

Cheers

Stan

Thanks for the response. I'm officially out of retirement now since 06'. It is interesting to read up on everyone's different opinions on this forum. Heard great things about the QDP. I like whatever looks the best as far as color, Then of course, warranty to protect myself from the obvious. Not concerned at all about which film is the most convenient to install.  I used to work for a shop that tried to sell 3M neutral on every vehicle for the price uplift because it was "the best for the heat" blah blah, a lot of them were new VW Beatles. I liked the way Llumar AT looked, don't like the price. I like the Nexfil Professional.  Looks good, poor warranty... :(

Welcome to the forum . Call dragon and they will send u a sample tube of film to try. Awesome guys and if u read around the forum youll see alot of people agree. I carry the carbonfx series cause it black dyed film with a lifetime warranty on film and your labor. So if somethin happens ur covored. Give em a call and try it . They also carry global films too.post-39423-0-07843700-1444182498_thumb.j

Just to shed some light on Pride...I've been using them for a few years. Matt and Angie are the best to deal with. When I need something they will make sure I get it, when there is a problem they solve it, not to mention the film which is Solar FX, is a film I know will last and be profitable for any tint shop.

Archived