Shrinking

What do you think about this?

Before the shrink

526539ed0f60f96eb2ad1561b2503280.jpg

And after

30a40174f49ccb6f3a03a0a14837420d.jpg

And the install, i know it is far from perfect, bit i am a real newbie! And i am quite critic to my own work, but i am still interrsted to hear what you think about this. I am using wet shrinking and i make the H pattern.

18c0918103f2ad968e4e233976fae52b.jpg

I think i have started to get it how to shrink and what to look out for.

And i just want to take the possibility to say thanks to you all since it it here i have learnt everything so far :-)

Kind regards

Magnus

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say 9 out of 10 prefer dry over wet. A vehicle like this wet is not an issue since there isn't much curve. Once you start doing cars though you'll want to know the other. I was taught dry from day one. I use wet on Suvs and such but probably 95% of cars will be dry.

I'd say 9 out of 10 prefer dry over wet. A vehicle like this wet is not an issue since there isn't much curve. Once you start doing cars though you'll want to know the other. I was taught dry from day one. I use wet on Suvs and such but probably 95% of cars will be dry.

Thank you werry much for your input! :-)

Not much cured haha and i thought i was going throu hell on this car :-D

I just need to practice practice and practice... :)

Looks good. Now let's see some closeups.

You mean all things that made me dissapointed on my self? :-)

I had to go home and sleep some, i start to work again i 5 houers, i am employed and have a detaling company on the side, so i do ALOT of houers, today i worked about 16 houers. End of excuses :)

That will be a looong list!

The liner around the back winow, i couldent get the film to lay down flat there in some areas, i also had some dust in a corner. And some smaller errors that i did. But i think they will be pleased since i am learning and it is a company truck for paint/building company. And they just want something there to make it harder for ppl to see all equipment in the cars.

I will try get hold on the car tomorrow if i can, then i will try show everything i am dissapointed on :)

Archived