What tools would you recommend doing for this window tint??

Hey guys I'm new to tinting and tinting on Monday. Aside from the spray bottle and solution, can you give me a list of the tools you'd recommend with links to buy them so I know to get the right ones for sure?? I'm just going to be doing the back two windows of a 2001 Acura CL coupe. Thanks!  :D (I provided the pic to show you what the back two windows look like) 

post-40336-0-21138100-1445654365_thumb.jpg

Is there a black edging that you can just overlap or a gasket?  Looks like a simple cut and stick.  But razor the window, wipe with a microfiber or miracle cloth, squeegee and then apply.  I have been narrowing my applications down to a blue max/orange crush for the squeegee.  I use a blue triangle and a platinum EZ reach for getting into gaskets.  I use my conqueror hard corner for cleaning out gaskets on roll downs with a cloth.  But that won't be an issue with those.  Enjoy!  I have been tinting since Feb/March....I can't remember.  It's a learning experience every time I do a car, but I am getting a routine locked in pretty well.  I can get a really clean roll up or quarter.  Still fine tuning backglasses and windshields.  I can get them clean but I am not as consistent as I would like yet.  Definitely the biggest learning curve I have had with automotive work to date.....as far as getting it to a high level.

Justyn,  I would recommend getting used to using the turbo's (yellow & red) instead of the bluemax and orange crush as a main install squeegee.  This is just my opinion.  I have had bad luck using those for initial install.  I only use those for finishing after most of the water is already pushed out(oh and only for backglasses or large quarters).   :twocents

My box for doors has a yellow and red turbo cut to a point on one end and to the length that fits my install methods.  Yellow is for cleaning and installing first.  Red is for setting that install.  Follow with a covered hard card to lock and a covered platinum triangle for locking edges and below sweeps.  

I keep two different 20" or 24" boxes with tools.  One for roll ups and one for backglasses.  I will try to get some pictures of what are in both for daily installs.  

Austinalexan....  I would recommend getting in with a good distributor like Dragon.  They can supply you with EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED FOR TINTING WINDOWS.  There aren't much better in the business. And these guys at Dragon Distributing are top notch :win   IMO.  

Here are my two boxes. Sometimes there is more stuff in them but these two boxes are my basic everyday tools for doing an entire car. You should be able to tell which one is which.  The only thing I see missing from the backglass box is my 6" black smoothie(metal channel/unger handle) 
post-28358-0-51546300-1445694286_thumb.j

For just one car?,,don't buy to much stuff,,,removing the door panels or just the inner seals will make your 1st attempts easy as it gets

The rear can be a major challenge to get perfect for beginner or any window?lol

Heat gun and cleaning stuff,,we used a hair dryer back before shrinking and learned to squeege a good pattern to work out fingers

post-40089-0-83569000-1445695524_thumb.j

post-40089-0-21040000-1445695582_thumb.j

post-40089-0-13852200-1445695610_thumb.j

Just these 2 for most door glass and rears for me,,I buy boxes of the blue,,maybe replace one a week,,I run it across my pant leg to smooth it or grab a new one for nice rides

I tried the card sharpener and scotchbrite,,but no good for tint anymore when they get bad and leave water/solution/fine scratches

The gold 3m are good for heat gun,,much stronger

post-40089-0-45712600-1445696780_thumb.j

Archived