Dear Squeege

I just want to get this off my chest. The real reason I moved back to the East Coast from CA was because I was thinking of stalking TD in SantaBarbara. I have family in Ventura and was going to use that as an excuse to drive up north.

I am having a strong urge to move back to the West even though things are great on the East.

I don't think it is an infatuation thing I just want to be close to him.

Can you give any advise.

Thanks

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*whew*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I thought I was the only one feeling that way Pro. :bs

Guest SQUEEGEE

Protint,

Wanting to be close to TD is not a bad thing but if you looking for a cheap contact high just by being in the same room as him then you're outta luck cause TD don't play that anymore.

If you're desire is to just chill with the TintDude then that's cool but if you're looking to play n@ked Twister with the man you might wanna check with his old lady first cause you might be shittin' goldfish for a week if she ain't diggin' it.

You're normal from what I suspect. TD is a likeble guy despite his frequent mood changes, bursts of anger then solemness. Despite his fame he's still human.

Squeej

Sorry about my mood swings and such, it's not easy doing this. You have no idea of the things I have to go through. I get slandered on other sites, have been threatened with lawsuits more times than I can remember. I get letters from those high up in the industry, I have to try to keep the site at the top of the search engines, work on the nuts and bolts of the site constantly, have to deal with members, and all the while try to keep everyone happy, on top of having a full time tinting job.

Archived