Which software?

jj

Plotter users! What software are you using for templates? I'm happy with the guy we use currently but he is too damned busy to make more at the present time. Not really wanting the on going monthly fee that the big guys offer, current dude charges per template, it's a long shot I know.....

I use Film and Vinyl Designs, I really like it. Use to use Precision Cut. can to way more and in my opinion FVD has nicer patterns.

not quite wide enough door glass patterns but simple to make them wider.

The PPF patterns are usually really good. You can request a pattern if it's not already in the system and it will generally show up within a few days.

I like it mainly for making decals. took a little bit to adjust from PC but once you figure it out its nice. you can import a picture and trace it so there is no need to go through VM

My :twocents anyways

find me a way to scan my templates and I'll sell them lol

i thought all we had here in aus was altapac?

when im in my shop i just use templates from previous cars liners on the bench then trim top edge, not sure if its faster but it is neater and less on the car cutting

Archived