Corel Draw - Trace 9

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

I have Corel Draw 9, the reason that I got that one was because the shop that I get my vinly cut at, he told me to get that one, for price and that it will do all that I need it to do. Ok, I have seen him trace things that I brought to him,but I can not figure out how to do it myself. does any one have any ideas or pointers?

Help

Thanks

Guest DixieGraphics

sorry I deleted my corel program and I can't remember how to do it off the top of my head

seems like there should be an auto trace option from one of the top menus that opens up corel trace and does the tracing :hmmm

Guest nautiboi73

you are right about something auto tracing, one the trace program opens up, there is are options about the trace. I don't know how to use options and I don't know how to get what I traced out of the trace program and inot the Corel program again, in line art form. :hmmm

Guest mushroomhead

I use corel 10 .if you open a bit map type image in corel draw just click on the corel trace button it will open in new window. I have the best luck converting to black and white then using trace . images with alot of shadows in them require a bit of clean up after you trace. just adjust the trace level to get best outline then just close trace and a copy will be on top of original in corel draw hope this helps

Guest nautiboi73
I use corel 10 .if you open a bit map type image in corel draw just click on the corel trace button it will open in new window. I have the best luck converting to black and white then using trace . images with alot of shadows in them require a bit of clean up after you trace. just adjust the trace level to get best outline then just close trace and a copy will be on top of original in corel draw hope this helps

I will try this , thanks will let you know how it turns out.

Archived