how much

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

I always work in audio video shops because I love 12 volts and the guys I work with think I tint slow because I can only tint 5 cars a day about 2 hours a caar,I tell them this is normal for a good tinter and they give me all these stories about the other tinters they have had can tint 10 to 12 cars a day by them selvs ,please help me end this myth for them and reply so I can show them how wrong they are.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done 8 cars in a day and that was with a plotter cutter and minimal quality control. I say 5 good tint jobs a day is a good number. That's the norm at our shop when I'm alone. It's better to do 5 great jobs then 8 marginal ones. It's just not worth it. Keep up your good work and you customers will be happy. :thumb Ask your coworker how many of the other guys jobs came back. :lol6

Depends on what you want, a bunch of mediocre low-priced tint jobs that you run around like a madman to stick, or a couple high quality, higher-priced jobs that you and your customer can be proud of while not working and running around like you just stuck your tongue on some of that 12 volt. :thumb

Guest denvertinter

I'd just tell them to install 12 DVD systems (complete with headrest monitors) in a day or shut their friggin pieholes. Or have them attempt to do one back window. That should do the trick.

Guest fimmo

I can do 2 cars in one day!!! :bling I pull panels and I work alone but I'm happy with my results!!! one day I'd love to see how some of the more experienced pros do a car so quickly!!!!

Archived