MaxPro Announces Partnership with FilmTack

Good day Gentlemen,

I wish to share this press release about our upcoming cooperation with MaxPro.

MaxPro Announces Partnership with Singapore-based Distributor FilmTack

http://www.windowfilmmag.com/2016/08/maxpro-announces-partnership-with-singapore-based-distributor-filmtack

Just my personal thoughts,

The market conditions could be tougher and I think window film demand will be weaker in 2017. The tie-up will increase the much-needed distribution efficiency which brings about cost and time savings to our buyers in Asia-Pacific. Having a distribution in the heart of Asia will also US manufacturers (eg MaxPro) deter the raise of Chinese factories.

All the best gentlemen, wherever you are based.

MaxPro will be participating in SEMA Show 2016.

My company attends SEMA regularly and had a small booth in 2004. Back then, we were not really relevant as the VLT of Japanese product that we showcased, were not really suitable for US. Anyway, the first year is definitely exciting for new exhibitors.

The past two SEMA Shows had been overwhelmed with PPF launches, and less new exhibits about window film as our industry matured. I will be attending SEMA again this year and if you are also coming along, I believe that you will agree that it is worth stopping over at a refreshing new US manufacturer like Maxpro who has a wide range of tints for our mainstream market.

Congrats FilmTack,

Having an exclusive deal with a US based factory should open lots of new doors for your business. Also offers a competitively priced US made film to compete along side ASWF and SunTek in a saturated market that also contains many Asian based factories.

Hopefully you get some great factory support and can create new business opportunities.

Who knows, 2017 might be your best year yet..

I wish you all the best.

Congrats FilmTack,

Having an exclusive deal with a US based factory should open lots of new doors for your business. Also offers a competitively priced US made film to compete along side ASWF and SunTek in a saturated market that also contains many Asian based factories.

Hopefully you get some great factory support and can create new business opportunities.

Who knows, 2017 might be your best year yet..

I wish you all the best.

Many thanks Michael! 

To be honest with you, I struggled to make FILMTACK stay relevant in our industry. A distribution hub in Asia-Pacific will be beneficial for our regional tint companies.In recent years, I made similar sales-pitch to several manufacturers to deepen market channels and value-add beyond plain buying-and-selling tints. I want to share with our friends here that window film product-technology has temporarily matured, so it is time to pay real attention to supply-chain. It is like buying the same groceries from Amazon Prime, instead of a Walmart store. 

On surface, i did rant to Dave (Smartie2shoes) about my frustrations and I had also confide to my wife that my 'love-letters' to several manufacturers were rejected. 

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/83955-window-film-conference-tint-off/?p=1329272

Deep inside, I do not assume the manufacturers to be short-sighted. I quietly reflect on how I could fine-tune my plans for the next manufacturer and move on to find the next factory who trust me and my ideas. 

Thanks again for your well wishes and I hope we will meet soon, be it Australia, Singapore or US.  :beer  It hope you have a roaring summer business ahead in Australia. Warm regards to you and your family!

Poon

MaxPro Manufacturing's decision to use FilmTack as a regional distribution centre for MaxPro Window Films has featured as part of Singapore's efforts to strength its business hub status in Asia-Pacific.

DealStreetAsia Write-up:

SG Dealbook: FilmTack partners with MaxPro, Singapore strengthens business hub status - 19th August 2016
http://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/sg-dealbook-45-50730

MaxPro Manufacturing has partnered with FilmTack to expand its business operations in the Asia Pacific while Singapore has strengthened its business hub status as more foreign businesses establish offices in Singapore. 

Earlier report in Window Film Magazine: http://www.windowfilmmag.com/2016/08/maxpro-announces-partnership-with-singapore-based-distributor-filmtack

Archived