Link at the bottom

Guest FastBackJack

Guest FastBackJack

Hey TD, is there any way to get a link back to the board at the bottom of the threads? Its just kinda a pain in the ass to have to scroll back up after reading. I dunno, just think'n. Thanx TD :angel

Guest Eazytint

umm how about the back button on your browser? I have my mouse scroll wheel so that if I click it, it does the browser back function, it rules. :angel

Guest FastBackJack

Yeah, I have the same thing with my mouse. Its really no problem. Except after you post and you look at your post when you hit the back button you have to go back through about 4 pages. Do ya know what I mean..... :angel

Guest FastBackJack

after you submit your post, the option comes up to look at your post, or return to forum. If you just leave it, you will go to your post. Then to get back to the board you either have to scroll back up, or hit back 3 or 4 times. Im not trying to be a pansy, customer like, prick....just think'n.

Guest Eazytint

yea I gotcha, but after I posted I was trying to find the link and it took me back :sad I would rather have it take you back to the forum display after posting, why would you wanna look at your post you just made? :angel

Archived