Favorite Brand of Film?

On 10/19/2016 at 1:58 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

We are a DEI Dealer and we brought in Viper Film just to sell.  We did couple of cars in the first two levels (Style & Pure) just for friends and the film felt extremely cheap.  I wouldn't trust the film to last.  This was about a year ago or so.

Do you still do Viper Film? I'm looking to get Viper Pure Charcoal for my car bc the TSER specs are higher than some ceramics and I got a great price of $225 for all 5 windows on my sedan. Do you still recommend against them? I have been contemplating Viper or Suntek CXP but 58% TSER on Viper vs 53% TSER with CXP and Viper is cheaper has me leaning towards Viper. Anything else you can recommend that will perform just as good for similar pricing?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RottenKing said:

Do you still do Viper Film? I'm looking to get Viper Pure Charcoal for my car bc the TSER specs are higher than some ceramics and I got a great price of $225 for all 5 windows on my sedan. Do you still recommend against them? I have been contemplating Viper or Suntek CXP but 58% TSER on Viper vs 53% TSER with CXP and Viper is cheaper has me leaning towards Viper. Anything else you can recommend that will perform just as good for similar pricing?

Viper is reboxed film from another manufacturer.  We played with Viper Style & Pure and both seemed extremely cheap.  I would trust Suntek CXP over Viper.  

Archived