blue max or yellow squeegee for final pass

I personally don't use either shadytints. I use soft red go doctor for heavy defroster and blue go doctor for doors.

Quality tintz just seemed specific so I gave home the best option for his question. I don't have problems in winter with a shot of alcohol in my mix in the winter and cut back on solution helps activate adhesive and dissipate water so it doesn't freeze in between glass and film. Cold glass will make some of the new guys give up....seen it happen with installers learning in the summer up north and nowhere to be found the following summer.

never tried the go doctor, will order one and see how it works. I agree the softer ones are better for the thick defrosters, fushion 5ES always seemed less stress on the hand, wrist and arm compared to the unger.  When ya have a day booked with 8 or 10 cars, comfort comes into play when choosing tools

Archived