blue max or yellow squeegee for final pass

I used to use the blue max on a fushion 5ES.  longer handle is good for better leverage and reach.  switched to the softer white because of the thicker defrost lines on some of the newer cars.  softer white wraps around the defrost lines removing more water.  also switched to ultrabond for slip.  15 min after  applied the film is already tacked.  compared a few slip agents and J&J and it gave the fastest dry time and better bond.  used 3x10 inch strips applied to a door  glass and let dry 7 days.  almost all automotive films use PS adhesive not sure how much makes it activate.  Now there is no texturing after install and no problems peeling even in winter months if the custy drops window leaving.  as it gets colder here, i tell the shops to leave the vehicle inside for 15 min before shipping.

I personally don't use either shadytints. I use soft red go doctor for heavy defroster and blue go doctor for doors.

Quality tintz just seemed specific so I gave home the best option for his question. I don't have problems in winter with a shot of alcohol in my mix in the winter and cut back on solution helps activate adhesive and dissipate water so it doesn't freeze in between glass and film. Cold glass will make some of the new guys give up....seen it happen with installers learning in the summer up north and nowhere to be found the following summer.

Good tips guys I was meaning what squeegee before you install the film...sorry but good tips on here....I love it and shady has good videos thanks guys

I clean w yellow turbo top and middle and use conqueror for sides and bottom on most back glass, use turbo on doors, keep a 2in cut down for qtrs, then yellow/orange card cut triangle shaped on sides for cleaning/ install.

Archived