Huper Optik Tint Place in Los Angeles Area

Guest c2blk

Guest c2blk

Big Check :thumb ur starting to scare me :)

But I think when I was in northern cal, the tint mall there if I remember correctly was asking for $250? Or around there I think...

What should I expect in socal u think?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

I know he is not referring to me because I would never do a complete tint job for a Porsche 996 for $250. We charge $450 to do a complete job for a 996 or $295 to do the rear 3 windows with Huper Optik ceramic film. Take a drive up North to the S.F. Bay Area if you can not find a dealer in Southern California. I would be more than happy to do the job for you.

Guest Tint Slug

Drive it out to Temecula...$400.00 and bingo...Huper on Porsche 996

drop me a email and I'll shoot you my phone #

filmpeddler@hotmail.com

Guest SHOMEURTINTS

Is Huper that good of film? I have never used it before. One of my competitor's just picked it up. I saw it at our Home show. What's the scoop on it?

Is Huper that good of film

if you have ever seen their HEAT BOX demonstration you would be impressed.

there is this box with a heal lamp in it you stick you hand in and push this button and the light comes on, then they slide this piece of glass in that has huper on one side and a different brand on the other, when they slide the glass with the other film under the heat lamp you can still feel alot of heat coming through on the top of your hand, when the glass with the huper is slid through you feel NOTHING it blocks all the heat out. pretty amazing demonstration. this is light film also it doesnt have to be dark to get this effect.

Guest SHOMEURTINTS

So maximum heat rejection with minimum darkness. Interesting. Is it very expensive at dealer cost. I know we don't discuss pricing, but is it more expensive than VKool or other high end films.

So maximum heat rejection with minimum darkness. Interesting. Is it very expensive at dealer cost. I know we don't discuss pricing, but is it more expensive than VKool or other high end films.

the huper has creamic in it instead of the metal like most of us are used to in our films. supposidly the cemaic will not interfere with radio reception, gps and other signals like metal film will.

Guest Litespeeds
So maximum heat rejection with minimum darkness.  Interesting.  Is it very expensive at dealer cost.  I know we don't discuss pricing, but is it more expensive than VKool or other high end films.

There are several different types of V-Kool and the Huper Optik ceramic film costs more than the VK-75, VK-65 and VK-35 but is less expensive than the VK-70 and VK-40.

I should know because I carry both lines of film at my shop but only have the Huper Optik ceramic 30%, 40%, 50% and V-Kool 70% in stock. :thumb

Archived