How do I cover a scratch in my tint?

Guest I Drive The Truck

Guest thetintshop

one time I was out of everything except 20" film. guy comes in with a 95 chevy and I used a sharpie to fill in the entire 1/2" area at the bottom where the film was too short. guy comes in a couple months later complaining about it turning purple. some people, I swear.

:hmmm:hmmm

Guest metint
Thanks guys. I tried the Sharpie approach and it covered it good enough for me. It wasn't that noticible except for the light showing through.

Daaammmm... and I was just kidding... :hmmm:nope:hmmm

My wife has let the seat belt fly back and make a scratch in the tint,I used the clear acrilic paint that is used with glass painting and a minut applicater .....I spent a lot of time getting it even with tint...Then played around some more with silver and black to give a hint of color .....I finally get it to look really good for what it is and the woman goes and does it again :shock Its something for you guys to play with but the amount of time wont justify the means money wise :hmmm I was tempted to scrape a line the other way and tell her it would keep out Vampires :hmmm She wasnt amused :shock :booga

Archived