ZROK--i finally found a decent sprayer nozzle

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

this thing is nice. (if you have big hands.) it's rather large, but I love the way it feels.

the trigger is just right, and the lock is not in the way. it doesn't lock on you everytime you squeeze the trigger, but it's easy to lock if you want it to. I used brass fittings on the end to attach the hose because it wasn't balanced very well like it was. now with the brass on the end, you can't even tell it's in your hand. (kinda like a nice chef's knife)

I ordered two of them, so I don't have to search all over the place next time.

and cost----$6.00 :barf:DD:DD

Guest tintgod

looks nice TTS....and I bet you arent going to tell us where you got it at .. :DD ...I dont know if I would be confortable with the brass around glass...one false move on my part...and there goes a back window :DD:barf but is does looks sweet....nice work... :DD

Guest thetintshop
I dont know if I would be confortable with the brass around glass

:DD why? I never get the tip anywhere near the glass. I hate the plastic tips, the brass ones are so much easier to maintain. after about a year and it's all bent to crap, spend $3 and get a new one. the plastic ones last me about a month.

Guest thetintshop
thats pretty cool and cheep :DD

I didn't buy it earleir because I knew a $6 nozzle would be a piece of junk. but I said what the hell and got one. then got another one so I'll have an extra. I love it. :barf

Guest tintgod
I dont know if I would be confortable with the brass around glass

:DD why? I never get the tip anywhere near the glass. I hate the plastic tips, the brass ones are so much easier to maintain. after about a year and it's all bent to crap, spend $3 and get a new one. the plastic ones last me about a month.

im thinking accidently....I dont get my tip close to the glass either...but you never know what could happen... :barf

Archived