Since no one is posting....

Guest FastBackJack

Guest Braud Spectrum

Ahhhhhhh...much better... :bs

Thank you soooo much FX. I'm pleased about the change in the Avatars. DWIWD's was making me gag. :drunk Man she was hideous!

And your's TTS.... made me a nervous wreck.

:confused

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

well hell, why didn't ya'll say something sooner? I don't mind changing my avatars, especially if it is bothering somebody. I don't take offense to people telling me if they're offended or grossed out or whatever. all you have to do is say "hey tts, change you're f*****g avatar".

like now, if anybody is offended by a FULLY CLOTHED woman standing next to a tahoe, just let me know and I'll change it.

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

:bs ,

That was not my idea of avatar...TD snuck that one in there one night when I was sleepin'. She's still missin' and the chiren are worried. Since you're here...we can hi-jack this thread too. :bs

Well.....I guess you can start here. It hurts when I point...so........at the top. Right here.......can u also massage? :drunk

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

TC,

I don't think you can do it. But make me a believer and take a pic next to your Tahoe and put it up on the boards. Make me a liar!!! Make me a liar!!!! :lol

Archived