DYNOcarbon from STEK-USA!!

The team at STEK-USA is very excited to bring to you yet another amazing breakthrough in paint protection film. Introducing DYNOcarbon, a matte PPF imprinted with the look and feel of carbon fiber, yet still keeps all the high performance attributes of self healing, hydrophobic, stain resistant, and ease of installation. This is our second film in the fashion film line with the attention getting DYNOprism being the first. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking but one common question we have heard form a few installers who we already showed this film to was " will it distort when stretched?" I have attached a side mirror picture to show how well it stretches while keeping the look of actual carbon fiber being laid down. Start thinking of all the add on's you will be able to up sell with DYNOcarbon spoilers, deck lids, mirrors and more. This is a product of having an incredible in house engineering team and manufacturing capability that just do not have the words " it cant be done" as part of there vocabulary. #STEKREVOLUTION 

Please follow our social media channels and get signed up to be an installer so you do not get left behind the STEK revolution. Innovation, Creation, Protection.....

carbon fiber clos eup edges.jpg

carbon fiber mirror .jpg

Let me answer the last two posts here,

Esoteric_Dan

DYNOcarbon does have a slight texture so you can feel the pattern. For installers it will be a little weird feeling the texture but it installs just as easy as our entire line of DYNO films. we look forward to getting feedback from the few dozen select installers we sent samples too. 

LeGendPRO

the DYNOcarbon is a TPU matte film but i want to really say its a semi gloss as it does have a bit more sheen and gloss to it then our DYNOmatte film. The 3M film you are speaking about is a great vinyl film but is not a true PPF. 

3 hours ago, pro-tect mobile said:

Interesting concept. I would like to get a sample of this... I am about to wrap my Audi so this might be something to consider. What widths are you guys making this in?

the DYNOcarbon will be in 60 inch wide rolls. if you would like a sample please send me an email at howard@stek-usa.com  

thank you 

Howard 

DYNOcarbon is now on the market and ready for your shop. I know this sounds like a bad sales pitch but I am literally down to less then a dozen rolls until mid October. 

please email me at howard@stek-usa.com or give me a call at 425-623-3973 to be the first in your area with one of the most unique PPF films ever.

rolls are 60 inch by 8 feet in length. 

thank you 

Edited by STEK HOWARD