How dark would 50% on the Windshield be?

I have a 2017 F150 4 door F-150 and am on the fence about tinting the windshield 50%. My current tint is 20% over 20% Privacy Glass on the rear window and doors (similar to 5% on the front), I got 30% on the fronts which is pretty light but not too light, and have a 5% Windshield strip which peaks at the bottom of the Factory visor in the center. Since a straight piece of tint was used, it meets the AS1 line in the center but dips below it on the edges. But, looks legal and not too low from the outside. Law is 35% in my state on the fronts, windshield to AS-1 line only, and unregulated behind the drivers seat for SUVs and trucks. 

So, I may want to go 50% on the entire windshield with a similar 5% brow or a straight one if I can find a tint place that can cut a perfect radius in the bottom of the strip instead of flat that meets the AS1 line all the way across. With 30% fronts, how dark is 50% going to look on the windshield? I don't want the truck blacked out and to attract attention just darker. I've driven someone's vehicle with 35% on the shield and it was fine from the inside out but would never go that dark there. Just trying to reduce glare, slightly darken the front, and reduce UV and heat through the front. I know theres ceramic films that go lighter than 50% and block much more heat, but I cant justify the price on those for a piece a glass that might need replacing if it gets cracked or having to rip the tint out if I get a fix it ticket. At least with just a brow tint, im out $40.  And it looks like 50% is the lightest you can go in premium dyed film like Global QDP or FormulaOne Classic like I have on the rest of the vehicle. Yeah I'm running slightly illegal tint, but I like to keep it low risk of getting a ticket. Around here, trucks don't get pulled over often for tint compared to cars. I know people with 5% all the way around on the doors on their truck and have been pulled over and nothing said about tint on the doors. But, people have gotten tickets for the windshield, but had their windshields like 20-35%. My one friend has 40% on the windshield and 5% all around and has been pulled over multiple times and nothing about his tint. Don't know if 50% would attract attention, especially with the lighter front doors. Most vehicles with 50% on the windshield look dark, but they have 5% doors. Don't see many pics of 50% with 30-35% front doors. I think if a police officer can't see whether your wearing a seatbelt and stuff inside the vehicle, that's reasonable to pull you over for tint. For some reason though, a windshield looks darker with 50% then a side window with 50%. 30% on the side you can perfectly see in IMO. 

you should e fine with 50% in Maryland. I have done a number of them up there. As far as the strip, most places have a plotter program with the radius in the software, if not they will most likely bring the film down to the bottom plastic wiper edge outside of the window and cut it there

cheers

My buddy has 40% on his windshield and from the inside seems like the tint is not there.  But driving at night, much less glare and such. I'm thinking 50% will be fine and run a straight cut 5% visor strip over the top of it.

Thanks-