Training in the UK

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and am seeking advice from anyone who operates in the UK. I am looking for a good reputable training facility in the UK who offers decent training on PPF application. I am new to this side of things but have some experience in the application of sign writing and some small to medium sized graphics on a few rally cars etc but never a complete panel and would by no means feel confident about doing a complete panel without some form of training. There is a local company that does vinyl wrapping who I was considering asking, but after seeing their work first hand I think maybe they too could benefit from some training too.

Are there any company's to be wary of or are they all pretty decent. Has anyone any experiences that they would be willing to share?? Are there any other forums like this??

Many thanks guys

6 hours ago, Farrier said:

Premium Shield is a great choice! Contact www.premiumshield.com, Keith and his team will make you an excellent installer ;)

I will go along with that, their after care is also excellent.

Suntek are also very good and have just opened their new training centre.

Steve

Are u looking for a job there is an opening for one. They provide training and u will be working on hyper cars only?35- 40k. They spend maybe 50k on ur training if they select u! Inbox me for details

Edited by Special FX