Garage Tinting

I used to work for a shop that used Solargard Galaxie and I liked it a lot but I don't work there anymore and wanted to start tinting on the weekends out or my garage. Does anyone know of a good film I can get my hands on? I've seen a lot of SolarFX and Global on the forums but I'm not quite sure how to get anything ordered. I've also seen Express that I can order quite easily but is that the best film for what I need? I would really appreciate any advice or ideas. Thanks 

7 hours ago, Charlee said:

You can buy Solar Gard Galaxie at Window film Supplies online

I saw that but I pretty sure that my shop got it for around $200 for a 100' roll and they are asking for a little over $400 per 100' roll. So I don't get to make as much per car but that is true I forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, Blakebach said:

So when you try to get them. Do you just call up the company or fill out a form? How do you go about it? Sorry if it's a stupid question I'm just new at this haha

There are a few formalities to go through to set up an account. They will just need some of your basic business information and then you can start ordering.