John Deer Bobcat Windshield = HELP!

Okay TintDuders.  Who's done one ?   Can it be done :?   :help  

It is over 40" so I know one piece is out,,,,,unless it can be shrunk on the sides instead of the tops and bottoms.  

Not planning on taking anything apart.  Just going to cut around and then paint if necessary.  

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

The outer black border gasket usually pulls straight off which will give you an edge to hide and shrink from. Gasket is usually held on with black sealant but comes off and goes back on without issue. I do Kubota tractor doors that are similar and usually turn the roll and roll up and down for each one using a 36" roll...Eats the film up but usually charge $$$ for it. It is labor intensive to take apart but really helps out with areas such as door handle and wiper. Regardless of what you do they suck to tint. 

5 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

I have no problem doing that...anything to help out. It would have to be like 6 or later...you might be kicking back a few by then??

I might take you up on the help one weekend or evening if he can get a chance to drop it off.  I'll let you know.  Again,  Thanks.  

1 minute ago, Bham said:

I might take you up on the help one weekend or evening if he can get a chance to drop it off.  I'll let you know.  Again,  Thanks.  

Oh Ok, thought you already had it to do...yeah...give me a day or two notice and I will plan for it. Those are a two person job really so happy to help you...just holler buddy. 

7 hours ago, Bham said:

Okay TintDuders.  Who's done one ?   Can it be done :?   :help  

It is over 40" so I know one piece is out,,,,,unless it can be shrunk on the sides instead of the tops and bottoms.  

Not planning on taking anything apart.  Just going to cut around and then paint if necessary.  

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

Look at the second bottom picture of this tractor do you see the guy with the big nose and the mustache neat!

15 hours ago, annette swift said:

suggest a huge limo strip on top

lighter in the middle maybe 30 %

limo on bottom 

3 piece window ! 

that would make your job easier....

I do them that way and customers like it

I like this suggestion.  Thank you for that. :thumb  :beer