The Story Game

Guest Blade

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very slippery mammorys in traction but there is squishy things inside of Meff's little bag sphinctor of hell. Someone once made their cousin bend her in the knees and gave

me herpes. That couldn't make men fall over because sores are sexy on other people, it arouses skittles's g-unit when he runs fast up the plank. When TTS curses and licks marble-sacks he has wood.

Everyone

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

Thongs make my booty feel like my brainwaves are cut off because when it rides up the backside of skittles's BIG ego, the azz hangs out and appears tasty. Which makes the rest of my brain hurt like hell froze over. After dinner I smoked a Hole in one. While my friend drank Pina Coladas I undid her drapes, revealing two very slippery mammorys in traction but there is squishy things inside of Meff's little bag sphinctor of hell. Someone once made their cousin bend her in the knees and gave

me herpes. That couldn't make men fall over because sores are sexy on other people, it arouses skittles's g-unit when he runs fast up the plank. When TTS curses and licks marble-sacks he has wood.

Everyone runs

Guest Meff

Everyone runs for

Guest DixieGraphics

Everyone runs for cover

Guest Meff

Everyone runs for cover when

Archived