any one throw out cutomers

I bet tts does or am I the only one. ive done it qiute a bit. when I had my own shop. and thats not the reason I say had. it was the woman from hell that ruined that. but if I have a cutomer who is realy just getting on my nerves . id throw him out of the shop. ive even ripped the tint of a few cars. and said ok beat it. cuz they where nit picking. over a few specks. and arguing with me. I just say to hell with you and your money. get the f out of my shop. any one else do this?

Guest Film Maverick

I hate to do that because I'm always afraid of bad word of mouth but I have walked out of jobs a couple times and just said : "YO MAMA!"

Guest thetintshop

I've had to make people leave my property before, but it had nothing to do with window tint.

but as far as customers, only twice. two different people, that both work at the local chevy dealership. one is the parts guy, the other is the service manager. neither is allowed to enter on my property at any time. one accused me of scratching his glass on his busted ass 89 blazer, and got a free tint job out of it. a few weeks later, the other one tried the same thing. but I ripped his off before it left. needless to say, I don't get any business from the one and only dealership in my town. and that's sad. but the whole dealership is a big POS. they don't like to pay thier bills, and they don't like my billing policies. I changed my policies for them six times, from once a month, to once every 2 weeks, to every friday, to after 5 jobs, back to every 2 weeks, and then to every monday. and every time was a hassle to get my money from. finally, I just said "from now on, you pay when you pick it up", never seen them again.