Help on Back Glass for Specific Cars.. Please!

Guest oonico

Guest oonico

First off my name is oonico from dallas! I've been tinting for 4 years on and off.... comercial and automotive. I need some help on these cars and how I can make this ONE PIECE TINT fit on the 97 mitsubishi eclipse's back glass ?Is it possible? And another car I need help with is the Trans-am back window... what is an easy way to shrink a lot on the tint so I wont shrink finger by finger and mess up a big piece of tint? Throw me any other car and ill tint it for you... I just need help with these... Any info on this will help me alot! Thanks alot tint dudes! Take care!

the 97 can be done in one peice. but I dont do it . my customers dont pay me enough. to waste my time getting it done in one. it is alot faster and more cost effective. to do it in pieces. same for the trans am if it is a new one.

Guest Johnny5104

K I have a 2003 eclipse and the guy who tinted mine has been doing them for years and does it for our police department....he tried for hours trying to get it done in one piece but ended up using 3......have fun

Guest Sprinter

yes it can be done in one! takes more time and finness.........trans am you bet in one..........put it on wet and only shrink out the top, cut it clean it and stick it once inside the trunk area get the bottom to all lay down then work on the top you might have to fight it alittle but it will go. oh there are two types of glass used in the TA so you won't know which one you have till your sticking the tint and if if gives you the fitts you will know. if you have to do it in two go for it, and if you want you can wet shrink the whole thing in one but don't hard card any thing until your done shrinking the whole thing out. look and read the section in here about the camero and ta rear windows GUS shows you haw to do it in a wet shrink..................good luck.............

Guest Johnny5104

yeah he was using 6% hp METALIZED so it doesn't shrink as well I think...he was also using the end of the roll and came in specially for me because of my job...it looks great and well a great deal at 140 dollars for the entire car....needless to say I gave him a 10 dollar tip...he treats the fire department very well.

John

Guest Johnny5104

yeah he was using 6% hp METALIZED so it doesn't shrink as well I think...he was also using the end of the roll and came in specially for me because of my job...it looks great and well a great deal at 140 dollars for the entire car....needless to say I gave him a 10 dollar tip...he treats the fire department very well.

John

Archived