MDOG

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

we just went to the caldwell zoo in tyler. my kid's almost 3 years old. he only cares about the elephants. :beer

in that pic, we were looking at some monkeys, and he was PISSED. he wanted to go back to the elephants.

Guest TINTFXold

yeah , your cuties......... both of which you enslaved to a heat filled day of smelling Rhino pizz cause you thought it would be cute ................ :beer:hmmm:lol:lol:DD:lol

Guest Roscoe P. Coaltrain
yeah , your cuties......... both of which you enslaved to a heat filled day of smelling Rhino pizz cause you thought it would be cute ................ :lol6:lol6:lol6:lol6:lol6 :lol6

oh BOOfreakingHOO! like I feel sorry for him having to get his butt up from TD.com to spend time with his kids!! I have to smell worse that Rhino poo several times a day... :thumb ...ask TTS when the last time was he changed a diaper!!

:thumb:poke

man I changed one 2 days ago and it stunk so bad I took it out in the garage and put it on the floor till I could take it to the trash outside....I went and put it in the trash alittle later that day and 2 day later the garage still has a FUNK in it :thumb kinda smells like STINK BAIT :thumb

Archived