Tint choices for Cayenne

Beginner here with tinting. Just got the cayenne latest model ( white ). Dealer sent me quotes for a few manufacturers but I'm not even sure where to start.

Lamina Cerametrix 720 + 140 SR

BLAUPUNKT Antarctica 625 + 165 SR

Midas Photochromic 920 + 200 SR

Midas Wolf Ultimate 800 + 140 SR

3M Crystalline 900 + 220 SR

V-Kool VK10 1110 + 380 SR

V-Kool Black xEV 720 + 230 SR

V-Kool Solitaire Energy Pkg 1000 + 360 SR

V-Kool Eco Starture Pkg 610 + 210 SR

V-Kool Ozone Signature 470 + 110 SR

Reading the forum previously not many people heard about Midas and Blaupunkt brand was sold by the Germans to Chinese? ( or was that just AV )

In any case I was tending to go with the 3M Crystalline so far based on what I've read but eager to hear somebody more experienced's opinion.

Living in a hot country with high import tax and close to the ocean. So want to protect that car a bit.

Price is less of an issue. More focused on quality.

Thanks!

3M is the only brand used in the USA for automotive. V-Kool was popular but is hardly found anymore, especially in automotive. I've never heard of Midas/Lamina and only know Blaupunkt for car audio, but it hasn't been popular here in decades. I would compare the specs between 3M and V-Kool to see what you think offers the best performance for the price. Crystalline is brownish at the 20/40 shades, in case you don't like that.

Ok, after reading a bit more thinking of going with the V-Kool V10, which doesn't have a green tint like the other V-Kool ones. Ironically it's also the most expensive one.

Some info I found here https://v-koolthailand.com/film/royal-privacy-package-vk10/ but also based on local forums.

This video has ceramic on the left and vk10 on the right 

Apparently biggest downside is some weaker GPS signal in tunnels or under highways, and it can block some tollway fast pass payment stuff, but for that you can add a small hole. I'm not using that so should be ok.

It seems V-Kool is now mainly used in Asian and very hot countries like UAE. Also lots of supercars seem to use it.

Thank you about the hint about the brownish tint on 3M Crystalline, that influenced my decision!

Edited by ptint