Help me tint my living room windows

I live in a second story apartment and there are two windows in my living room, one facing east and one facing north.  My TV is against the wall facing left and my couch is against the north wall right next to the window.  In the late morning and early afternoon the sun shines through the east window and casts an annoying reflection on my TV, and sometime around 1 or 2 pm every day the sun gets right in my eyes when I am sittin or lying on my couch even when I am facing the TV.  I want to cover these windows with just the right film for solving all of these problems while also making it not look obvious that I tinted them, and I'm not sure what kind I should use because apparently different brands will have different results even if it's the same percentage, could someone help me out here

I have a living room with windows on the east and south and knowing what I know about the effectiveness of even the darkest film, which comes with hazards of thermo stress on the dual pane glass ... I set the TV in the corner between the two windows. Viewing the TV and the windows in the same field of vision. There will always be a reflection of the windows on the TV, just muted. Curtains are the best solution for this issue.