Why its good to have employees...

Guest Rama

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

OMG That would have been horrible. Yes, please keep taking those ones. :hmmm I think I would have said, "Maam, I think you have some chocholate on your leg." :hmmm:lol

Guest Litespeeds

$3 tip wasn't really worth it for all that torture. :hmmm

You'd better give your girl a paid day off to recover from that experience. :hmmm

Guest cool

I tinted a customers Range Rover last year whose son had cerebal palsey ( is that how u spell it?) anyways I thought he would come on his own and his son had this big wheelchair that his parents pushed him about in. anyways as I dont drive customers cars I could not fit his whole family and wheelchair in my boot so I said if he didnt mind I would drop him off to the nearest shopping centre or mall as you say in US and he said yes.....but he didnt drive he just gave me the keys and was very appreciative, I know this becuase I had another Range Rover to do after I did his and the second customer told me that he told him he was very happy with my service and work :hmmm ......the thing is I didnt mind running him to shopping centre becuase its just the little things you do that can make the difference to someone who is unfortunate not to be as healthy as some of us r.

Guest Rama

We drop people off at the mall quite frequently, why not? Better than sitting in our shop for a few hours.

She doesn't need time off for that, heck she's going to Lake Shasta with a group of friends, they are renting some fancy house boat for the long weekend. We are going down on Monday with our boat to meet up with them, if its warm enough to dare get in the water that is.

big ol :bling for your girl. Held the composure and probably taught her something in the process. As for the lady in the car, thats sad. Not like me pissed off sad but sad as in emotionally sad. I hate to see people like that. 90% of the time its not because of what they eat, how they eat or what exersice they don't get but it is due to hereditary conditions. I thank god that I got blessed with the body I have.

Guest Sprinter

TINTGIRL !

I thought oh another girl tinter on here till I saw the post count and said level 20!

good to see you got your own avatar and name! :uh

yes that is gross!

Archived