Newbie Showing Some Of My Work

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

Just joined the forum and wanted to post a few pictures of car's I have done over the past few months to get an idea of the type of work I do! Let me know what you think! Thank's guy's!

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6545A.jpg

And this is one of my personal vehicle!

IMG_6721.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

try looking up how to snap the door glass film. looks like you tend to get little fingers popping up on the bottom edge. Snapping will help prevent that, along with using less slip solution. Start with a teeny amount and keep adding more until you get it workable. Its better to have too little than too much slip, as you can always just spray more water.

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr
try looking up how to snap the door glass film. looks like you tend to get little fingers popping up on the bottom edge. Snapping will help prevent that, along with using less slip solution. Start with a teeny amount and keep adding more until you get it workable. Its better to have too little than too much slip, as you can always just spray more water.

Thanks for the tip! I do tend to get a few little finger's. I always just thought it was because I wasn't shrinking the tint before hand at all, or just not shrinking it enough. But maybe I'll try less JJ in my sprayer!

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr
and ya may want to look up the law ! not one legal ... :beer

Oh I know... I'm well aware of what the tint law is here in PA. But if we abide by the law, then there wouldn't be as much money to be made. State law says 70% light transmitting through the window on car's and front windows of trucks/suv's. Most every vehicle comes with a 70% glare tint already in the glass. I know that it's illegal to tint, but it's only illegal if you get caught, right? Plus a lot of my pictures look misleading. Most of them are done in either 20% or 15%. The white TL looks like it was done in 5% for some reason lol.

Archived