Newbie Showing Some Of My Work

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr
what makes them so special?? refer back to slayer's post. same reason they don't need tabs on their plates. same reason they can do whatever speed limit they want. same reason they can talk on their cell phones or use their computers while driving. because they're cops. :spit

What "tabs" are you referring to? lol

And so your saying if I got pulled over and ticketed for window tint, by an officer driving a car with his window's tinted, and took it to court and say "Hey, his are tinted too, I want him or his burro fined as well", they would pretty much tell me "Tough Chit"?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
what makes them so special?? refer back to slayer's post. same reason they don't need tabs on their plates. same reason they can do whatever speed limit they want. same reason they can talk on their cell phones or use their computers while driving. because they're cops. :spit

And so your saying if I got pulled over and ticketed for window tint, by an officer driving a car with his window's tinted, and took it to court and say "Hey, his are tinted too, I want him or his burro fined as well", they would pretty much tell me "Tough Chit"?

It is a case of do as I say not do as I do.

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

It is a case of do as I say not do as I do.

Boy, am I glad I live in the country of "FreeDumb"

what makes them so special?? refer back to slayer's post. same reason they don't need tabs on their plates. same reason they can do whatever speed limit they want. same reason they can talk on their cell phones or use their computers while driving. because they're cops. :dunno

I am in va and called the state police and asked them that question and they said because " police vehicles are not cars, they are pieces of equipment". WTF?!

what makes them so special?? refer back to slayer's post. same reason they don't need tabs on their plates. same reason they can do whatever speed limit they want. same reason they can talk on their cell phones or use their computers while driving. because they're cops. :dunno

I am in va and called the state police and asked them that question and they said be " police vehicles are not cars, they are pieces of equipment". WTF?!

I do know a guy who got pulled in virginia beach for tint and he got out and took a pic of the cop car (tinted) and the judge threw the ticket out

Archived