Extreme Home Make Over House

That ABC show Extreme Home Make Over with Ty Pennington came to our area this past fall and redid a house for an ex marine who saved somebody in the 9/11 Twin Towers. They also made a movie based on his heroism starring Nicholas Cage (World Trade Center). Anyways, I stopped by while they were redoing the house and filming the episode just out of curiousity, They finished it in 7 days. I sent out an information pack on the benefits of window film on such a big house with east and west exposures with an offer of a free install for his bravery and being a local hero. They wanted to wait awhile to schedule a time for me to come out. Anyways, you can check the episode out on ABC this Sunday at 7pm. I will show you some after pictures when I complete the job. And everyone thinks "The Art of Tint" is the the only guy with famous clients... :quote

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super cool Dude.....Hope you wore a T-shirt w/Company name..... :beer

You can write off Time and Labor, on your taxes... on that type of deal.... :quote

:lol2

I didnt do the windows during the show. I didnt think of the idea to contact him until a couple of months afterwards. Yeah it will be a tax write off, but that wasnt the main reason for wanting to do it.

I saw an episode where there was a girl who lived in N. CA and was alergic to the sun. A shop came out and tinted the front door to the house. That was the only time I had ever seen tint go on one of those houses.

That is pretty cool man. To bad the design team isn't going to be there. That way you could tell us about their real attitudes. :beer

I saw an episode where there was a girl who lived in N. CA and was alergic to the sun. A shop came out and tinted the front door to the house. That was the only time I had ever seen tint go on one of those houses.

That is pretty cool man. To bad the design team isn't going to be there. That way you could tell us about their real attitudes. :thumb

was that little girl you? :lol2:lol2

j/k :lol2:lol2

Archived