Heat Gun Care

Guest kflemin9

Guest kflemin9

After shrinking stand your heat gun up on end with the tip up so heat can escape upwards rather than just lingering in the gun. guns seem to last longer like this to me.

Guest krivera418
After shrinking stand your heat gun up on end with the tip up so heat can escape upwards rather than just lingering in the gun. guns seem to last longer like this to me.

:beer good to know what I'm already doin is correct and will increase life to my gun lol I started that not to burn myself after a job I have a sm box face both guns up when I'm done so I know where not to put my hand :lol2

Guest h0wld0g

I also use the one wfs posted about excelent heat gun had to buy another one yesterday it finally crapped out but it has been through ALOT been ran over once too oh and not to mention they have a cool setting on it so just put it on cool when your done and hang it up and itll turn itself off

wrong, I think u just read the instructions real good. they all tell u to do that to let the heat excape.but hey if its the totw, ill go read the instructions that comes with one of my tools and post it as the totw---LOL!!!! :confuse

Archived